Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) FOR CANADA

Our agency helps you through every step of the process of obtaining the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), required for travelling to Canada. It is a quick and secure process and within 24 hours, you can obtain your eTA. However, some requests may take longer to proceed. Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an ETA.