Hello My Blog Readers, this article is about the Stanley Park, Vancouver’s first, largest and most beloved urban park. Designated a national historic site of Canada, Stanley Park is a magnificent green oasis in the midst of the heavily built urban landscape of Vancouver.
Here Are the List of Activities or Attraction of Stanley Park:-
- Bike, Skate or Walk the Seawall:- You can rent a bike, including a bicycle built for two, or rollerblades and ride the park’s 9-kilometer (5.5-mile) seawall path, which is part of the 28-kilometer Seaside Greenway, the world’s largest uninterrupted seawall path. This place is popular place for summer weekends. There are consequently lanes so walkers don’t need to worry about being run over by bikers.
- Vancouver Aquarium:- The most stunning place of Stanley Park is the Canada’s largest aquarium, the Vancouver Aquarium. It main highlighting features many species of Pacific Sea Life. The playful Enhydra lutris are particularly captivating and other sea mammals such as dolphins, belugas and sea lions attract large audiences.
- Scenic Drive:- You can do scenic drive around Stanley Park which begins from West Georgia Street and is a great way to get a quick overview of the park. There are many attractions pullouts and parking lots including the totem poles at Brockton Point and the lookout at Prospect Point.
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride:- Enjoy Horse-Drawn Carriage ride at Stanley Park which offers groups of visitors the opportunity to take up to 26 people on a guided tour on a horse-drawn carriage. Horse- Drawn Carriage Ride Starting in mid-February and going through the middle of November.
- Stanley Park Miniature Railway & Children’s Farmyard:- This Miniature Train is perfect for children and open year-round with special events in October (Ghost Train) and over the Christmas holiday (Bright Nights Train). Children’s Farmyard, kids can interact with a variety of animals – over 200 animals, birds and reptiles in total are here, representing about 50 different species. Stanley Park Miniature Railway & Children’s Farmyard both great attractions if you have little one with you!
- Sports in Stanley Park:- Stanley Park is renowned for being a place for active people, and there are a variety of sports which you can get involved with here. the Stanley Park offer are the Stanley Park Pitch & Putt and Putting Green, free tennis courts, lawn bowling, and more, including spectator sports too.
- Bask in Nature at Beaver Lake and Lost Lagoon:- Stanley Park is home to two gorgeous lakes—Beaver Lake and Lost Lagoon – which both offer tourists numerous opportunities for bird watching, relaxation, and even some great displays during the holiday season.
Visitors to Lost Lagoon can enjoy feeding Canadian geese, swans, and ducks, or venture over to the Nature House to check out the natural history exhibits while those visiting Beaver Lake might happen upon a beaver or start their adventure out on one of the many trails that fan out into the rest of the park.
As if the above wasn’t enough to keep you occupied, there’s still yet more attractions at Stanley Park for you to enjoy too. Apply for canadian eta in just few minutes with the help of canadian eta application form.